Hyravas

Welcome to your brand new site!

Hyravas

As feedback, I just wanted to compliment you on your new website, very clear, efficient and aesthetic!

Minoo

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We're delighted that you like the site, and hope you will enjoy using it.

Mohamed Abdelhamed

Hello

I think your new site will be more helpful, easy to improve learning and more supported 

Minoo

Thank you, Mohamed and Ciater!

As long-standing members, your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We're really happy that you like the improvements we have made to the site. 

Sundar Naz

Hello

The new look is really very impressive. Hope you will continue making it easy to use and easy to learn from.

Thanks. 

Minoo

Thank you very much, Sundar! 

Indeed, we want to continue to improve the existing features and add new ones, and to do this successfully, we  very much rely on the members' feedback and suggestions.

Minoo

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback, Ivan. 

It's great to know that we have provided you with a self-study platform that you could not find anywhere else. It really motivates us to continue developing it.

samtarsis
On 10/30/2017 at 19:48, Hyravas said:

As feedback, I just wanted to compliment you on your new website, very clear, efficient and aesthetic!

Thank you for putting out these materials. They are really helpful.

astralfeu

Hello I had an access to all website features before and aI bought premium plus membership now I have bronze rank and can't n access the test area I thought it was lifetime membership. Was I wrong? I have recommended this website to many friends over the last few years but now I'm a bit confused. So far I feel bad about this change. 

Minoo

Hello,

Thank you for your continued support, and for recommending Anglo-Link to your friends. We really appreciate it.

You still have life-time access to all the features that were included in the Premium Plus membership of the old site (Study & Exercises), including access to many new lessons and exercises that we have added at no extra cost.

The 'Test & Feedback' feature is a completely new feature of the platform, and therefore only included with the new membership levels i.e. Silver and Gold. 

Minoo

Welcome, Oleh, and thank you for your positive feedback.

We're all fine, and working hard on the new features we'd like to introduce.

I hope you enjoy your studies with us.

R. Korengkeng

I think this web is awesome. I hope u can make app for android and make it easier to access. Thanks anyway