Welcome to your brand new site!

Hyravas

• Minoo pinned this topic
  • Tom unpinned this topic
  • Head Tutor

Thank you very much, Sundar! 

Indeed, we want to continue to improve the existing features and add new ones, and to do this successfully, we  very much rely on the members' feedback and suggestions.

• Head Tutor

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback, Ivan. 

It's great to know that we have provided you with a self-study platform that you could not find anywhere else. It really motivates us to continue developing it.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2017 at 19:48, Hyravas said:

As feedback, I just wanted to compliment you on your new website, very clear, efficient and aesthetic!

Thank you for putting out these materials. They are really helpful.

Hello I had an access to all website features before and aI bought premium plus membership now I have bronze rank and can't n access the test area I thought it was lifetime membership. Was I wrong? I have recommended this website to many friends over the last few years but now I'm a bit confused. So far I feel bad about this change. 

• Head Tutor

Hello,

Thank you for your continued support, and for recommending Anglo-Link to your friends. We really appreciate it.

You still have life-time access to all the features that were included in the Premium Plus membership of the old site (Study & Exercises), including access to many new lessons and exercises that we have added at no extra cost.

The 'Test & Feedback' feature is a completely new feature of the platform, and therefore only included with the new membership levels i.e. Silver and Gold. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Minoo unpinned and pinned this topic