Credits vs Membership

NicuStoica

Hello,

I'm a premium plus member and I'd like to know if I understood correctly the difference between the Silver/Gold membership and Credits system.

1. If I have a Silver/Gold membership, the tests and exclusive videos will be unlocked as long as I have a membership and get locked if the membership expires?

2. If I buy credits and unlock the tests and exclusive videos, the unlocked content will remain unblocked for lifetime just like the old premium plus membership?

Is this correct?

Thanks,

Nicolae

• Management

Hello Nicolae,

1 hour ago, NicuStoica said:

1. If I have a Silver/Gold membership, the tests and exclusive videos will be unlocked as long as I have a membership and get locked if the membership expires?

2. If I buy credits and unlock the tests and exclusive videos, the unlocked content will remain unblocked for lifetime just like the old premium plus membership?

Yes, that is correct. Silver/Gold give you access to everything until the membership expires. And unlocking items using credits gives your permanent access.

It is worth noting that you do earn daily credits when you are a Silver (2) or Gold (5) member. 

On 7/25/2018 at 2:54 AM, Tom said:

Hello Nicolae,

Yes, that is correct. Silver/Gold give you access to everything until the membership expires. And unlocking items using credits gives your permanent access.

It is worth noting that you do earn daily credits when you are a Silver (2) or Gold (5) member. 

Hi Tom,

Following your answer, students need to pay for membership (silver or gold) and spend more money to buy credits to unlock exercises and tests? In my mind we just need to pay silver or gold and use all contents by member type as picture below . Looking forward to hearing back from you. tks

Screen Shot 2018-08-01 at 9.57.05 PM.png

• Management
2 hours ago, Duyentran0904 said:

students need to pay for membership (silver or gold) and spend more money to buy credits to unlock exercises and tests?

Hello,

No Silver & Gold members do not need to buy credits. Everything (exercises, tests, exclusive videos, etc.) will be unlocked. As a bonus, with these memberships you will earn free credits each day to spend on things such as downloads and private lessons with Minoo.

So to be clear, as a Silver or Gold member you do not need to buy extra credits to access content.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if you have any more.

• Like 1