Teaching english for olders

• Head Tutor

Hello and welcome to the course, Rachid!
Indeed, the older we are, the longer it may take to learn something, but it is possible to learn whatever we want at any age.
The key is to be persistent and systematic by reviewing and practising  everything we have learned regularly.
Try this strategy with your lessons here.

Happy studies!

• Head Tutor
22 hours ago, G KRISHNA MURTHY said:

Madam,

I would like to join in this olders course. Please send me the fee details. I am 57 years old.

Hello Krishna,

There's no need for a separate course for older people The language the young and the not-so-young need to learn is exactly the same. 

To ensure that your studies are effective, you just need to do more regular revisions, for example:

• Start at the very beginning of your study plan, do lesson 1.
  • The next day, revise lesson 1 and study lesson 2.
  • The next day, revise lesson 2 and study lesson 3.
  • After 3 days, go back and revise all 3 lessons.
  • The next day, do lesson 4, and continue as above for lessons 4,5, and 6.
  • Every 2 weeks, take the tests of all the lessons you've done one more time to make sure you're not leaving any gaps.

You can join the full course by upgrading your membership to the 6-month Gold plan.

I hope this is helpful for you to plan your studies. let me know if you have any questions.

Happy studies!

Minoo