Sign in to follow this  
Butterfly 55

Lesson 7 Making a company presentation - Gap-fill Excercise

Butterfly 55

Hi,  Just double-check if my answer is correct, or wrong.

My answer : In 2015, we decided to go global and have now set up subsidiaries in many parts of the world, with Latin America being the most recent acquisition.

Within  the context of the following:

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I'm Georgina Gray, and I'm in charge of MIC's external relations...
 So, starting with the history, MIC was established in Canada in 1996 as a provider of pay TV and Internet services.

In 2005, it launched its mobile telephony activity, which successfully expended to the USA in 2009.
 In 2015, we decided to go global and have now set up subsidiaries in several parts of the world, with Latin America being the latest acquisition.

Kind regard.

Butterfly 55

Okay, as it is stated in the course.

In 2015, we decided to go global, and have now set up subsidiaries in various parts of the world, with Asia Pacific being the most recent addition.

Thanks a lot.