Sign in to follow this  
Butterfly 55

Lesson 5 Meeting to discuss an urgent matter

Butterfly 55

Hi, Can't find the answers to fill in the blancs. Tried different answers with no results.

In my OPINION, her assistant is not ready to take OVER , and I feel that hiring  (wrong answer : someone, a suitable replacement)  will be too costly. 

In my opinion, her assistant doesn't have enough experience to take over, and I believe that hiring  (wrong answer : someone suitable ) will take too long.

In context of :
     AS I SEE it, we have two choices. We can EITHER promote her assistant OR we can recruit someone THROUGH our head-hunting agency.       In my OPINION, her assistant is not ready to take OVER , and I feel that hiring ( someone, a suitable replacement) will be too costly.
Your answer : In my opinion, her assistant doesn't have enough experience to take over, and I believe that hiring someone suitable will take too long.
 I go ALONG with you there. There must be an ALTERNATIVE .

Edited by Butterfly 55

Butterfly 55

OK, thanks, My apologise. I must have been too impatient with the task- business conversations lessons. The answer could easily be found in the text, i'll try to remember.

Kind regards