Sign in to follow this  
Butterfly 55

Future Simple versus Future Continuous. How to read them?

Butterfly 55

Ben will have lunch with his boss tomorrow.     …Interpretation - It is said that/ Rumors says that Ben will be occupied/ isn’t available tomorrow. (Statement.)

Ben will be having lunch with his boss tomorrow. …After which he will speak his boss about new prospects, let say, Brexit regulations. (Engagement, foreseen  activity.)

P.S. Believe that your study system is worth going through. However, last study year, I have been working on improving my general knowledge of English. I haven’t done much in regard with your study materials. So, making a booking or interview with a teacher would be felt as too early.

Kind regard.

Minoo

Hello Butterfly55,

There are three possible reasons why you may want to book a one-to-one session with me:

1) To work on something specific: job interview, oral exam, proof-reading of an essay, etc.
2) If you have a list of language questions you need to ask and get clarification on;
3) If you need an evaluation of your current level of English, and guidance on what you need to improve and how.

If none of the above is something you need, just follow your self-study study plan for the moment.

Happy continuation!

Butterfly 55

Thanks for the reply. So far, everything goes well. Perhaps, one day I could have 'a language bath' destine for Seniors with EF language travels.

Kind regards