Sign in to follow this  
Santa9rose

Video lesson ‘Must and have to’

Santa9rose

Hello, I need help to understand  ‘must & have to’.  I’ve watched the video and taken tests many times past several days, but always get results as incorrects on the same questions. Of course I can answer another phrase for each then will able to pass this section, but it doesn’t help my conprehension.

Please explane that what is wrong, and what I haven’t understand. 

Thank you.

p.s. I put this on ‘intermediate ‘ few minutes ago. But I don’t know how to delete it.  I need help this too.

B6C0D076-4672-4188-99EC-895A29E0F675.png

Minoo

Hello,

I have just entered the exact answers you have entered above, and they were all correct! I have no idea why they come up as incorrect for you.

Please try one more time, making sure that you are not typing any extra spaces, and let me know if this happens again.

In any case, all your answers are correct.

Santa9rose

Dear Minoo,

thank you for responding. I’m glad to know my answers were correct. I’ll try it carefully not type extra spaces.

Santa

Santa9rose

I tried again several times but the result was the same ( some times I wrong the answers though).

Now I know my comprehension is all right, so I will go to next. But I don’t want these score to be recorded as mine. That will make my motivation down.  I hope this problem will be fixed.

thank you.

Santa

1024206C-2D20-4A85-B2F8-C2B55C3B9BF6.png

Minoo

O.K. Santa. I'll report this to the administrator who will be able to help you.

Please confirm that this is the only lesson that has caused you this problem.

Thank you!

Santa9rose

Yes, it was only this lessson.  Thank you Minoo!

Santa

Edited by Santa9rose

Tom
On 3/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, Santa9rose said:

I hope this problem will be fixed.

Hi Santa,

Apologies for this error. The problem has been fixed. Please try the test again and let me know if you run into any more trouble.