Exam

333pidehhh

Hi, 

I always have a problem with the exam. sometimes I answered wrong but I don't know why it's not correct and there is no answer for that. For example I should make a question with this sentence They were discussing their children's future, but I couldn't find any answer for that.

Sorry for my irrelevant meddling but I can't stop singing this song: "I woke up this morning and got myself a beer, the future's uncertain and the end is always near". Sorry, excuse me, I tiptoed out.  :ph34r:

Hello, have you ever studied with flash cards??

They are very useful for reviewing for exams!

The best free software is ANKI because it supports images, audio and video. You could create some flash cards where you have to type the answers. There are a lot of video tutorials in English: I've attached one, just to give you an idea.

You should check it out. Trust me. Not only for languages.  

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday evening at the parents meeting/ gathering, they had been discussing the children's future. Each of the parents had the chance to exchange a word with a teacher/pedagogue about their child most likely prospect.