Minoo

Patience is a virtue.

Minoo

You must have heard this saying that encourages us to be patient. If 'virtue' is a new word, it means: 'a good quality in a person'.

There are two other sayings that encourage patience. See if you can find the missing words:

All .................. ........................ come to those who ..........................

...................... was not .......................... in a day. 

PHIL73

Hello Minoo,

As for the first one, I think it could be: "All good things come to those who wait." If I am right, I' ll win half the challenge.

I think I know the answer to the second one, but am I the only one not on vacation anymore? B) 

Maybe a hint: the first word of the sentence could be the capital city of a European country... (and btw, the band Morcheeba has a song called like this saying...)

So, see you here tomorrow or the day after, last chance! ;)

Minoo

Hello Phil,

Excellent! Thank you for submitting the correct answer for the first saying, and providing a couple of very good tips for the second one.

Like you, I suspect that the holiday season is not conducive to participating in language challenges :)