saudawad

Going to or present simple

saudawad

In this lesson: "Choose between 'I'm doing' and 'I'm going to do' to complete each sentence"

there is this exercise: What time is the taxi picking you up?

in this sentence we speak about taxi, so why don't we use present simple? "What time does the taxi pick you up?"

saudawad

I gusted reason, but I am not sure if that true or false.

in this sentence there is special appointment between two persons only, and if the person don't come the appointment won't happened.

And in flight time, or show time there are public appointment, and there will happened whether you come or not.

Is that true?  

saudawad
Just now, saudawad said:

I gusted reason, but I am not sure if that true or false.

in this sentence there is special appointment between two persons only, and if the person don't come the appointment won't happened.

And in flight time, or show time there are public appointment, and there will happened whether you come or not.

Is that true?  

sorry: I guessed

Minoo

Hello Saud,

Yes, that's absolutely correct. Well done for understanding the difference!

I hope you're enjoying your stay in Cambridge.

saudawad

Hello my teacher

thank you for your attention 

I am enjoying my time in Cambridge, although I have many works in my training course.

I am very exciting to talk you and hear from you about my progress after my trip.

I wish to be in Folkestone as soon as possible, and I'm going to plan when I back.

Thank you