excellent learning site

Sobha

• Head Tutor

I'm really glad that you're enjoying studying with us, Sobha.

I'm not completely sure I understand your question. If you are asking how you can access  the exercises and tests for the lessons in different levels, then there are two ways: 

1. Upgrade your membership to Silver ($13.99 per month*). This unlocks all the online exercises and tests for all the levels. It also gives you 60 free credits per month. With these credits, you can buy and download any material (video, audio, or pdf) that you want to have permanent access to offline.

2. Go to 'Store' and buy credits. Then, use these credits to unlock the online exercises and tests only for the topics that you are interested in, and / or to buy and download the material you want to have permanent access to offline.

*Until 31 January 2018, you can use the code English30 at  check-out to receive a 30% discount on the first month of your Silver or Gold membership.

Please let me know if I've answered your question.