dialogues

isa1988

Hi,

I quite appreciated the organization and contents of this site. I am purchasing a membership cause I really think it is worth to improve my English. I would suggest in order to improve the website the creation of more diversified dialogues. For example, from the beginning, we could have tools to express our opinions, rather than traditional dialogues (hotel, bank) which is also important, but my real needs overpass a trip or assistance account. I need to give my opinion, to send reports etc.

• Head Tutor

Hello Isa,

Thank you for your positive feedback, and for your recommendation on how to enhance the content.

Indeed, we aim to regularly add  more content of the type that you describe to the platform. Currently, we're adding these as Exclusive Videos. Once you have upgraded your membership, check out the existing selection.  I believe some of the Advanced lessons may be of interest to you.

Happy studies!