how to earn coins ?

Aris 94

Hello,

i'm a student in Africa. I really love the way you teach english there. My problem is that i don't have money to pay for course here. But i expect a way to earn coins like being active in chat, forums, regular connections, ....

I'm waiting for your answers.

THKS

• 4 months later...
  • Head Tutor

Currently, there are two ways:

1. Answering your peers' questions in the 'General English Questions' or 'Anglo-Pedia' forums. Good answers will be awarded credits.

2. Participating in the vocabulary challenges I occasionally set in the 'Expression of the day' section of the 'Vocabulary' forum. Please have a look at the previous posts to see how others have participated.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everybody! This is my second day using Anglo-Link, I love it! I am studying the  "schwa" sound  and some sentences have green, red and light blue. Does light blue mean an unstressed syllable without schwa?

Thanks a lot.

• Head Tutor

Hello Gabriel,

I'm delighted that you're enjoying your studies.

There must be some issue with the way your browser shows the colours. There are only two colours: red (stressed syllable) and green (schwa = unstressed syllable). So, consider anything that is showing up as blue to be schwa as well.

• 5 months later...

Hello.

I'm from Pakistan and new in this platform. I like this site which is very helpful and enjoyable for me to learn English language. i don't have enough money to pay for course here. Can anybody tell me what's the other way to be able to learn these course here.

• Head Tutor

Hello and welcome.

There is a lot of free material for you to study with. You can gain access to the exercises and tests using credits, which you can earn by being active in the forum and providing valuable contributions.