Sign in to follow this  
gulsahar

English writing

Jaafar88

Hi there.

The more you write the better you improve your writing. In addition, as you know more vocabulary your writing will be efficient and perfect.

All the best. 

Minoo

I agree with Jaafar that it's important to practise writing as much as possible to improve it. And, I would add two things:

1. Find and read good examples of the type of writing you need to improve, e.g. blog posts, short stories. letters. Copy their style when you write.

2. Improve your grammar. Correct grammar is important to convey your message clearly.

Mehboobleo

Yes I agree with Minoo that it is very important to practise in order to be good at that. You can start by reading simple interesting things which match your taste. With the passage of time , then you can read more difficult material.

ASS

I also want to improve my writing skills. I can write but no one to correct those. Is their any provision here to correct our writing?

Minoo

Yes, you can  book a 30-minute lesson (175 credits) for this. 

I will then send you a topic to write a 250-word essay on, which I will correct and send back to you with recommendations on what you need to do to improve. This will include comments on your writing techniques as well as areas of grammar that you need to revise.

ASS

dear Minoo what do you mean 175 credits. should we pay some amount or other way. please explain.

Ass

Edited by ASS
spelling mistake

Minoo

This is how you can book a 30-minute session:

1. Go to STORE and buy 200 credits. These will appear in your dashboard (top right next to your profile). 

2. Go to LIVE LESSONS and book any free 30-minute slot. 175 credits will be deducted form your total credits, leaving 25 credits in your account.

3. You will then receive an e-mail from me with your essay topic.

4. I will send you the corrections and recommendations on what you need to improve within 48 hours of receiving your essay.

5. With the remaining 25 credits, you will be able to unlock the main Grammar topics that you need to study following my recommendations.

Let me know if this is clear.

olamonastery
On 11/4/2017 at 11:37 AM, gulsahar said:

Please help me for improving my writing. Thanks 

i too have difficult to write could you able to help me?

olamonastery

Hi Minoo,

I have very difficult to write  I cannot understand where i am failing in my writing.  Someone recently  told me that I do the same mistake each time. Could you please help me? 

Minoo

The only way I can help is by seeing a piece of writing form you. 

I'd recommend you go to the 'Fluent' section, and submit a writing test. You do need to buy some credits to be able to do this.